Services & Eligibility
ACC Provides the following services:
- Acute care (for illness and injury)
- Treatment of chronic Diseases such as: diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
- Diagnostic Services
- Lab Services( Lab Corp)
- Electrocardiogram( EKG)
- Imaging Services
- Limited Physician referrals to specialists
- Interpreters (Arabic, Spanish, Hindi/Urdu)
Important information All new patients MUST bring:
- Previous Year W-2 form
- Your Last two pay tubs
- Verification of identity (driver's license or ID-Card)
• New patients who miss their first appointment without cancelling at least 24 hours in advance will lose eligibility at the
Al-asa Clinic for 6 months.
• Existing patients who miss two follow-up appointments without cancelling at least 24 hours in advance will lose
eligibility at the Al-aqsa Clinic for one year.
• Patients who miss an appointment with a free/discounted specialist referral will lose eligibility for all referrals for one
• Must not qualify for public or private insurance(i.e. Medicaid, Medicare, NC Health Choice, Veterans' Benefits)
• Household income should be no more than 200% of the poverty level
- The clinic cannot treat you if you are pregnant or think you are pregnant
The Yellow Card (Eligibility& Enrolment)
- Sexually transmitted diseases are not treated at the clinic.
Patients who are qualify to be seen at our clinic will receive yellow card, and they are required to bring it with them at each visit.
1908 S Mebane St Burlington, NC 27215